rich
Fish Fanatic
A couple of months ago my wife decided she would like to grow some plants underwater and as we had a big vase spare, she bought a couple of plants and filled it with old tank water when we were cleaning out.
Now, by accident, we have a small community of snails in there, presumably brought in on a plant. Does this count as another tank for my signature, i.e. I now have 3 tanks.
I guess I am responsible for them, but there doesn't seem to be anything to do (except avoid putting tapwater in there, which my wife nearly did the other day). It also has to be said they are, unsurprisingly, they not very exciting to look at - small and brown.
Now, by accident, we have a small community of snails in there, presumably brought in on a plant. Does this count as another tank for my signature, i.e. I now have 3 tanks.
I guess I am responsible for them, but there doesn't seem to be anything to do (except avoid putting tapwater in there, which my wife nearly did the other day). It also has to be said they are, unsurprisingly, they not very exciting to look at - small and brown.
If you like them, you might even want to think about getting an apple snail for your goldfish tank. 






