Does my betta need entertaining? How do you entertain yours?

šŸ  May TOTM Voting is Live! šŸ 
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
šŸ† Click here to Vote! šŸ†

I bought a leaf hammock for mine off amazon and stuck it near to the water surface as apparently they like a cheeky nap on a leaf. Iā€™ve not seen him use it yet though :(
I had one of those, he didnā€™t use it so I got a Betta log, he loves it, got it on Amazon, really worth it. The paint coming off after 6months of rubbing every week so I just got another one.
9915D4A6-619F-41B6-B3AE-8B98BAB551C5.jpeg

Attachments

• A804ED44-22BC-4583-9A3D-1B6FC1EB8841.jpeg
    A804ED44-22BC-4583-9A3D-1B6FC1EB8841.jpeg
    222.1 KB · Views: 46
  • 651CB184-E49E-4153-BB21-83A56D1AFE48.jpeg
    651CB184-E49E-4153-BB21-83A56D1AFE48.jpeg
    222.1 KB · Views: 48
I had one of those, he didnā€™t use it so I got a Betta log, he loves it, got it on Amazon, really worth it. The paint coming off after 6months of rubbing every week so I just got another one.
View attachment 120324
Good idea! I havenā€™t ordered anything on amazon for 2 days so Iā€™m due a new fish related purchase :banana:

Good idea! I havenā€™t ordered anything on amazon for 2 days so Iā€™m due a new fish related purchase :banana:
Well enjoy because i have hubby who seems to like looking over my shoulder :-( and his favourite words are (You don't need to buy nothing else) :rolleyes:
Well my side filter for pressure in my large tank the suckers keep coming lose and i'm thinking of buying a Fluval U2 to go with my U4.

Rhianne did you buy an API test kit while on sale as i did, that's 4 i've got now :lol:

I donā€™t know how I survived before Amazon! Honestly you wonā€™t regret it, the floating log is great! I tried the sunken log too... sent it back, it looked pants!

Lol too funny, itā€™s like mine, constantly hovering, I have to hide the opened boxes :rofl:

I donā€™t know how I survived before Amazon! Honestly you wonā€™t regret it, the floating log is great! I tried the sunken log too... sent it back, it looked pants!
I like Amazon myself especially with next day delivery when you need stuff quickly, is the floating log very large?..i've got a set of silk plants coming the same as i have in my large tank, i brought a set of 4 and the green ones have gone in my new tank and the coloured ones i put in with Sunny but i don't like them.

Good afternoon all

Do you guys entertain your Betta fish in any way?

I don't want to get a mirror; I can't see the point in making him stressed and flare?

I've heard about a ping pong ball?

Any other ideas (as long as they're not ridiculous, like dressing up in a clown outfit) greatly appreciated.

Kind regards
Sarah
I got mine a Netflix subscription, but he has the devil's own time working the remote control.

I like Amazon myself especially with next day delivery when you need stuff quickly, is the floating log very large?..i've got a set of silk plants coming the same as i have in my large tank, i brought a set of 4 and the green ones have gone in my new tank and the coloured ones i put in with Sunny but i don't like them.
No not large at all, I didnā€™t think it would be big enough when I got it out the box, itā€™s very short. But hey, the bettas happy so the mummyā€™s happy ;)

OK, seriously, I think the best thing would be to give them live food several times a week and make them hunt for it. It's what they do in nature, and there's no better mental or physical exercise than rustling one's own grub.

Most reactions

Back