Does my betta need entertaining? How do you entertain yours?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I bought a leaf hammock for mine off amazon and stuck it near to the water surface as apparently they like a cheeky nap on a leaf. I’ve not seen him use it yet though :(
I had one of those, he didn’t use it so I got a Betta log, he loves it, got it on Amazon, really worth it. The paint coming off after 6months of rubbing every week so I just got another one.
9915D4A6-619F-41B6-B3AE-8B98BAB551C5.jpeg

Attachments

• A804ED44-22BC-4583-9A3D-1B6FC1EB8841.jpeg
    A804ED44-22BC-4583-9A3D-1B6FC1EB8841.jpeg
    222.1 KB · Views: 46
  • 651CB184-E49E-4153-BB21-83A56D1AFE48.jpeg
    651CB184-E49E-4153-BB21-83A56D1AFE48.jpeg
    222.1 KB · Views: 48
I had one of those, he didn’t use it so I got a Betta log, he loves it, got it on Amazon, really worth it. The paint coming off after 6months of rubbing every week so I just got another one.
View attachment 120324
Good idea! I haven’t ordered anything on amazon for 2 days so I’m due a new fish related purchase :banana:

Good idea! I haven’t ordered anything on amazon for 2 days so I’m due a new fish related purchase :banana:
Well enjoy because i have hubby who seems to like looking over my shoulder :-( and his favourite words are (You don't need to buy nothing else) :rolleyes:
Well my side filter for pressure in my large tank the suckers keep coming lose and i'm thinking of buying a Fluval U2 to go with my U4.

Rhianne did you buy an API test kit while on sale as i did, that's 4 i've got now :lol:

I don’t know how I survived before Amazon! Honestly you won’t regret it, the floating log is great! I tried the sunken log too... sent it back, it looked pants!

Lol too funny, it’s like mine, constantly hovering, I have to hide the opened boxes :rofl:

I don’t know how I survived before Amazon! Honestly you won’t regret it, the floating log is great! I tried the sunken log too... sent it back, it looked pants!
I like Amazon myself especially with next day delivery when you need stuff quickly, is the floating log very large?..i've got a set of silk plants coming the same as i have in my large tank, i brought a set of 4 and the green ones have gone in my new tank and the coloured ones i put in with Sunny but i don't like them.

Good afternoon all

Do you guys entertain your Betta fish in any way?

I don't want to get a mirror; I can't see the point in making him stressed and flare?

I've heard about a ping pong ball?

Any other ideas (as long as they're not ridiculous, like dressing up in a clown outfit) greatly appreciated.

Kind regards
Sarah
I got mine a Netflix subscription, but he has the devil's own time working the remote control.

I like Amazon myself especially with next day delivery when you need stuff quickly, is the floating log very large?..i've got a set of silk plants coming the same as i have in my large tank, i brought a set of 4 and the green ones have gone in my new tank and the coloured ones i put in with Sunny but i don't like them.
No not large at all, I didn’t think it would be big enough when I got it out the box, it’s very short. But hey, the bettas happy so the mummy’s happy ;)

OK, seriously, I think the best thing would be to give them live food several times a week and make them hunt for it. It's what they do in nature, and there's no better mental or physical exercise than rustling one's own grub.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back