Does Anyone Own A Hedgehog,rats,boxer Dogs, Bettas Or Red Claw Crabs

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I got a dog and a betta. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Had a hedgehog for 5 years. It was okay, best suggestion though it to get one from a private breeder. They must be socialized properly when they are young. Otherwise you get a spiky ball that hates you. They are also nocturnal.

Had a hedgehog for 5 years. It was okay, best suggestion though it to get one from a private breeder. They must be socialized properly when they are young. Otherwise you get a spiky ball that hates you. They are also nocturnal.
Yeah. Mines not a year old yet but im working on her social skills :rolleyes: LOL!!!!

Think I've had crabs once or twice.....

:rolleyes: typical male response :rofl:

ive had the odd wild hedgehog, sloworm or the occasional bat that are ready for release, ive no longer got rats, i just have chinchillas, i also have 2 GSDs 2 tortoises and any number of cats or kittens depending on what the rescue wants me to foster and of course fish

I have a tan white and black guinea pig, and two male bettas in separate tanks ( dark blue crowntail, light blue turquoise veiltail) in 2 gallon tanks

got 6 great wee ratties - used to have bettas & rcc

i had a leopard gecko and a pied bald ball python but they both passed away last year cos they were old rescues

heres a pic of the python
index.jpg

EDIT: actually had 2 leo's wich laid eggs but the eggs didnt make it because i didnt have a proper incubator :sad:

Its not albino, albino in reptiles is actually yellow or yellow and lilac rather than white like in other animals. Its a 'High White' Pied Royal Python (or Ball Python if you are American).

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back