FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

RCA

Fish Herder
Reaction score
I have a good image of one of my new Bettas but I would like to get rid of the reflection, is this possible and if so, how please?

This is the image in question
P1080079-Copy_zps9f6dc6b0.jpg

This is the topic about him "Well what would you have done..."

Of course, I hope to get a similar image in the future without a reflection, I am just interested in what is possible?

Thanks in advance :)

Become a vampire?

I can't really see what it's a reflection of. If it's a window, then draw the curtains.

With such a large reflection there really isn't much that can be done. Usually with reflections, it's just best to clone them out but with the whole of the main subject being covered it's pretty difficult. I've just been having a play with the levels to see if I could treat it as a kind of overcast but I had no joy.

Sorry I can't help this time!

Thanks for your replies, yet I am not sure who is being serious or not?  Apart from the vampire comment is pretty obvious!

Thanks for attempting to fix it Josh.

Just to clarify, it is this image I want to remove the reflection on so drawing the curtains etc., will not fix this image
no.gif

I think that the general comment is that there isn't much you're going to be able to do with that image, you have largely white from the reflection so the cameras receptors won't have picked up much detail beyond that. You could try darkening that section down but you'll be looking at a fairly dark picture.

Otherwise you're looking at ways of getting another shot, if you still have access to the fish.

thanks.gif
  that clarifies that nothing is possible, which is what I thought, but you never know if someone has found a way.  I get it though that the camera will have not been able to enhance the image beyond the reflection.

There will definitely be more shots, and yes as he is mine I have daily access to him :)

Thanks again all for your inputs, now to
sleeping.gif

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back