Dodgy Email?

markandhisfish

comfortably numb
Reaction score
just received an email about a tank im selling , but when i try to reply i get the [email protected] saying delivery failed. does that mean the email i received is shall we say less than genuine?

It could just be that they are emailing through something that you cannot email back to. I don't know what, or anything like it...but it could me.

It does raise an eyebrow though, but i wouldnt instantly discard it.

Is it an email associated with an ebay listing Mark? If so then would it not be better to reply through ebay? :unsure: Weird that you can receive an email yet not reply without it failing, sounds a bit suss to me :look: :look:

If I`ve got it completely wrong then I`ll just shut up :blink: :lol:

i did find it a little suspicious as i tried twice and got the same thing . no its not through ebay lisa its through aquarist classifieds . oh well my phone numbers on there if he wants it bad enough hel ring/text . but im a bit wary as the net is rife with tricks and scams

Odd that the mail is saying not delivered. Yahoo mail works fine last time I checked.
Can you check the 'headers' to see where the mail really came from?

it does appear to have come through aquarist classifieds genuinely. the emails title ( as it appears in my inbox) is aquarist free classified ads you have a question regardind ad xxx

inside the email is the yahoo.com email address and at the bottom is senders ip address

the guy made have just made a typo.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back