Do You Really Need To?

GAB99

Jack Of All Trades
Joined
Jul 11, 2009
Messages
1,798
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
US
do you really neec to change the filter cartridge? if so how and when?

oh yeah and next year i might be getting a job at petco, would that be a good thing cuz that way we have one of us in the chain store?
so like we could actually help people, and if i have any questions i can ask you guys right?
 
NO! not unless it is literally falling apart... wash it gently in some "dirty water" that you remove from the tank during a water change, if you replace it you would need to cycle again each time :/

of course you can ask anything ( fish related) quite a few members work at fish stores so theres plenty of help here for you :)
 
Yeah I do as above as well :) - With the job, I have applied for a job at a chain here in the UK but I realized that if you try and sell fish responsibly in a chain place you could realistically get in trouble for lack of sales - I mean I know if I worked at a store goldfish and common plec sales would crash by 90% easily though realistically I would say goldfish sales account for a good chunk of fish sales in these kind of stores. Also if you were to sell responsibly the other staff would not necessarily follow in your footsteps.

Wills
 

Most reactions

Back
Top