Do You Eat Fish?

Do you eat fish?

  • Yes, it doesnt bother me

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I dont like the taste

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I dont like eating it when i keep fish

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0

Esfa

Shrimpy Shrimp
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,585
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Andover
I'm just wondering if people who keep fish, eat fish. :good:
 
Yes, I do. I am both an avid fisherman and fishkeeper. It doesn't bother me eating fish when I keep them.

Ryan
 
Of course! :hyper:

Mind you not over keen on Guppies......not worth the bother ;)
 
i've never like the taste/texture of fish. however, i keep trying sushi on the hopes that i'll grow to like it before i go to Japan. i'd really hate to live off mcdonalds while i'm there
 
I keep catch and eat fish, yummy.
 
I catch, eat and keep fish. Just because I keep them and may grow atached to them does not mean I have to not eat them. Although I don't know what angelfish taste like :shifty:
 
I went through a period of a few years where i didn't eat fish. I think it was b/c of the water they swim in and swimming in their own poo, even though it's diluted by water. I found it disgusting.

That was when I was in high school era. Well now I'm married to a man that fishes and loves to eat fish. (I like fishing too!) I eat catfish, walleye and LOVE alaskan pollock(esp when it's baked and has butter cooked into it with lemon pepper sprinkled on top...i can't get enough of that).
 
I'll eat anything :P

I prefer some fish to others but it doesn't bother me eating it despite keeping them as pets. I eat shrimp too. At the end of the day if it is sold as food i'll probably eat it! I would eat dog or guinea pig (Eaten in Korea/Peru respectively) if somebody offered it but i don't think you can buy them for food in this country.
 
This is akin to asking someone if they eat beef because they keep a dog (though mammals are usually all in one class, whereas fish can cover more than one).
 
no i dont, but then i never have as an adult, but now i keep fish, i feel very uncomfortable when we go to the chippy and someone orders fish.. but nothing against it,infact i used to eat it as a kid when my dad used to catch it and bring it home, just went off it when i got older ( a teeny weeny bit older!!!)

EDIT i force it on the kids tho. omega 3 and tuna sarnies all the way!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top