Do U Think Your Dog Looks Like You?.

karen4kevin

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Just wondering if its true wht ppl say dogs look like there owners?. Post pics plz.

Karen.

When I get home I will post pics but I think I am quite like one of my dogs! WE are both V.Scruffy!!!

But friend has just rescued 2 pups one a beagle X Jack Russel and the other a V.small whippet!

The thing is that her husband is qutie short and stocky and so is the Beagle X pup and she is small and so skinny just likethe whippet I will get a pic of them ad it is uncanny!!! and well she claims it wasnt intentional!

:lol:

I have a very beautiful "model-like" friend - and she has a pug ;)

I don't have a dog at the moment (living arrangements don't allow) but I've always had Dobermann's. I don't think we look anything alike (my tongue can't touch my nose ;)), but character and personality is probably very alike.
Loyal for life and may come across aggressive but are big babies at heart :D

I have a very beautiful "model-like" friend - and she has a pug ;)

I don't have a dog at the moment (living arrangements don't allow) but I've always had Dobermann's. I don't think we look anything alike (my tongue can't touch my nose ;)), but character and personality is probably very alike.
Loyal for life and may come across aggressive but are big babies at heart :D

She must not look like the dog then! :lol: cant imagine a model looking like a pug.

She must not look like the dog then! cant imagine a model looking like a pug.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I guess we do look alike, since I was told that by two separate people today :lol:
All I can say is I must be adorable :hey:

Excuse the crappy pic... this is me and Gypsy, who was half awake at the time
DSCN0409.jpg

That is an adorable pic!
I think that my Isis looks more like my daughter Chloe rather than me,
but Ra definately looks and takes after Dad!

Attachments

• IMG_0773.jpg
    IMG_0773.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 52
  • Ra___Steve_Snoozing.jpg
    Ra___Steve_Snoozing.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 50

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back