JoKeR
Pocket Full Of Fish
Well since Ive done 2 guess-the-fish-game everybody seems to like it. !RIGHT! So im going to make this a weekly game or a daily IDK u people decide. But first tell me if u like it so I could keep the game.

lol hahahah...'good one' but it does test u how much u know aobut fishes!Sang72 said:Where is the "no - it makes my tiny brain hurt" button?![]()
I just wanted to make people happy But u cant never satisfied no one. Well kevin for ur information I wasnt here a year ago IDK what happend in here. But its ok IF YOU dont want me making games g ahead urs are going to be better. Thanks though for the ones who played like guppygirl,ryan,pointykitty,noelberg and the rest..........................Oh well.55gallondude said:Well ok kevin thanks for ruining my dayI just wanted to make people happy But u cant never satisfied no one. Well kevin for ur information I wasnt here a year ago IDK what happend in here. But its ok IF YOU dont want me making games g ahead urs are going to be better. Thanks though for the ones who played like guppygirl,ryan,pointykitty,noelberg and the rest..........................Oh well.
lol did i offend sum1?
WUT a JOKE
no urs is not da fake one...it's just dat....i dont like the idea that one person can only get like...3 chances?55gallondude said:Naww like u said ur self mine is the FAKE one. Well either way I had fun and I bet others had fun too.
ah i'll break the rules and still answer u..nope55gallondude said:Well too bad is the catfish in ur game a dwarf sucking catfish or an OTTO aKa
/fish.orbust.net/forums/index.php?sh...ic=20747&st=160