Do All Cories Have These 'thingies'?

gaz gun man

Fish Addict
Joined
Mar 31, 2008
Messages
943
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Kent, UK
sterbai.jpg


If you look just to the left of the fishies eye, you can see a raised 'dot' Theres another one further left which you can see more clearly.

I am pretty sure its not a symptom of anything as all of them have it, and all are healthy, and have been for the 2 or so months I've had them now.

Just wondering what they are!?
 
my sterbai have them 2 aswell so nothink 2 worry about id imagine it's some sort of fishy nostrels maybe need them cause they gulp air from surface so that where its releases the aur from... just an idea tho lol :)


jen
 
Dont know what they are, Im sure someone here has the name and use of them :) but they are perfectly normal, nothing to worry about.
 
I think they are some kind of nostril, my BN also has them and you can clearly see that they resemble nostrils.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top