Discus Rediscovered

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Time for a kiss,
20220729_213745.jpg

I have found most fish are uncomfortable under bright lights....its why I always scratch my head when aquarium manufacturers supply such intense bright lighting.

I go with Nicrew lighting cos then I can control the brightness from a cloudless sunny day to overcast and stormy light levels....the dimmer/darker the light, the more activity you get from the hooligans in the aquarium

Algae Discs for tea tonight. Spot the whiptail not missing out. I have decided to add some larger stones into the tank to give the pygmy catfish fry somewhere to hide. We went down to the beach and found a few, I will add some more to complete the look.
20220812_175908.jpg

I love this tank, its so natural looking and I'm sure the fish really appreciate the environment you've created for them. The artistry involved it making a space look like a Sci fy movie scene is remarkable but for me nothing beats the simplicity of nature

I love this tank, its so natural looking and I'm sure the fish really appreciate the environment you've created for them. The artistry involved it making a space look like a Sci fy movie scene is remarkable but for me nothing beats the simplicity of nature
It is interesting, we all have different ways of doing things. You can either buy a lot of fish, they never breed and eventually die, or you can buy a few fish to watch them breed and end up with a sustainable population. Those are the choices we make.

Caption...

"Flamin' typical....there is always one that just has to go against the traffic flow"

If you don't understand this, right finned fish always face left, and left finned fish face right.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back