Came home from work this evening to find circa 50% of my fish dead. At some point in the last 12 hours my airline broke away from the air pump. As the tank is tall and skinny, oxygen levels are hard to maintain, so the pump is on all the time. It only has to be off for 12 hours and disaster can strike. I am gone nearly 14+ hours a day travelling to and from work.
I have never had a major disaster like this before.
Be warned people... There's nothing more gutting than emptying fish you have had for over 2+ years into a plastic bag. speechless and gutted. just gutted and speechless.
Considering glueing the pipe to my air pump.... good idea?
I have never had a major disaster like this before.
Be warned people... There's nothing more gutting than emptying fish you have had for over 2+ years into a plastic bag. speechless and gutted. just gutted and speechless.
Considering glueing the pipe to my air pump.... good idea?







