Disappointed...

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

crazyforcordoras

CLASH OF CLANS!!!!
Reaction score
I just got a coral from a place called salt critters. It is UGLY. It I white with some sort of bumps on it. Id it please? I would like to know what it is so I can research it.

I just got a coral from a place called salt critters. It is UGLY. It I white with some sort of bumps on it. Id it please? I would like to know what it is so I can research it.

Pictures? White with bumps could be any number of things.

Not trying to sound harsh, but why did you buy something if you don't know what it is?

L

is it a toadstool that hasnt yet come out? they are ugly when polyps in but beautiful when out

is it a toadstool that hasnt yet come out? they are ugly when polyps in but beautiful when out

That was the first one that popped into my head too. They are ugly.

Figured out it was a money shot chalice coral. I bought it because it was a mystery. It just said online, mystery coral. I also found that it is not white but slime green with a little pink. Is this rare?

Figured out it was a money shot chalice coral. I bought it because it was a mystery. It just said online, mystery coral. I also found that it is not white but slime green with a little pink. Is this rare?

It's a nice coral. Not expensive, so understandable why it's sold as a mystery coral. Careful next time, though. Haha, definitely not a toadstool. LOLOLOL

L

It's a nice coral. Not expensive, so understandable why it's sold as a mystery coral. Careful next time, though. Haha, definitely not a toadstool. LOLOLOL

L
Yes. It is quite small, though. An inch sqare. Will it grow? Well... How fast will it grow?(I know it will grow :S )

L
Yes. It is quite small, though. An inch sqare. Will it grow? Well... How fast will it grow?(I know it will grow :S )

I don't know how this specific variety does perse, but my blue stunner is supposed to encrust and grow pretty quickly. :)

L

I tried looking it up on the internet, but it didn't come up with anything. It is sorta pretty, but It definitely is different. I found it on the site I ordered it from, and iti is worth 20$ . I got it for five.i don't know much about it other than that it needs moderate light and water flow, and I have to feed it at night.

I tried looking it up on the internet, but it didn't come up with anything. It is sorta pretty, but It definitely is different. I found it on the site I ordered it from, and iti is worth 20$ . I got it for five.i don't know much about it other than that it needs moderate light and water flow, and I have to feed it at night.

That's a chalice. :)

L

It is quite pretty. I re ad they are encrusting coral. I can't wait for this guy to grow!

For some reason, it likes it better on the sand than on the live rock. When on the rock, it turns a pale green. On the ground, it is bright green! :huh:

For some reason, it likes it better on the sand than on the live rock. When on the rock, it turns a pale green. On the ground, it is bright green! :huh:

Mine's on a rock, but towards the bottom. :)

You need to learn how to upload pictures. I'm interested in seeing this coral.

L

I'm starting to. I found a photobucket app but don't know how to post the pics from there.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back