Dilemma

andy d

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Feb 9, 2009
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hello

As title really. I've beenn reading about humane ways to kill the catfish but it feels wrong; Clove Oil and Vodka, Freezing, decaptation! the list goes on.

Does anyone want to help and take the poor fella, he looks like <LINKY>] I'm in Newcastle

His fins are bit battered, I'll get a pic tomorrow. The only other thing is to take it to my local shop and see if they will take it?

Any ideas?

(On a seperate note, has any1 "humanely killed a fish" or flushed a live one?
 
Why would you want to kill the thing? A lot of pet stores in my area take unwanted fish off your hands, I think it's pretty mean killing the fish when it's done nothing wrong.
 
I don't want to, he's just not having much of a life with the yellow lab for company, I'd rather he went to a new home.

I suppose the purpose of the post was to rehome him (to another member or shop) but also find peoples oppinions on fish euthanasia...
 
I couldnt kill a perfectly healthy fish and my featherfin is one of my fave fish.

One lab on it's own will pick on him because he has no one else to take his aggresion out on.

Re home him someone will take him.
 
Why would you want to kill it? advertise it here it the fish for sale section adding in main part, FREE, Iam sure there's people up in newcastle, if not try aqauriast classified's and advertise it there, iam sure it will go quick, but on other hand lot's of people keep those with african cichlid's just fine,what exsactly is the problem?
 
:D All is well.

A friend has taken him for his community tank.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top