FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Thanks again to everyone who participated in our November competition. The poll to decide the winner is currently running and will be active until 30th November 2011. The winner will then be announced.

Meantime, please start posting entries and nominations for the December competition here.

Please note that a dated verification picture must be provided or the entry will not be accepted.

The standard of the entries in the comps so far has been very high, so lets keep them coming please!

If you have not done so already, please read the competition rules before submitting a nomination or entry.

The December competition will close for entries and nominations on 14th December 2011.

(I'm fast asleep and never noticed that I have not started this competition yet.....Sorry for the late start) - and thank you all for reminding me lol.

Here we go again :p Critique gently

My Jewel Cichlid

DSCN3155-2.jpg

DSCN3242-1.jpg

Nice fish, Dieses!

Here's my long fin black skirt tetra. I've been trying to get one of the five to hover long enough to get a good shot for a long time. I guess they're finally getting used to me with the lens against the glass!

50ee306f.jpg

cc5ff198.jpg

Oh what a pretty tetra! I never see them looking that nice and flowy in the LFS! And thank you. Jewel is my girl (at least i tihnk she is a girl, she is tempermental as one)

Thanks! I love these tetras. I think they're gorgeous but they're ridiculously hard to photograph! But they're curious and active, and fairly mellow with the others.

seen as i had this pic kicking about recently, heres my rusty plec looking particuarly vibrant. only a phone camera pic, but i didnt plan to enter him. apologies the verification shot is under bluelight, i just quickly snapped one last night before going out.

DSC_0053-1.jpg

DSC_0056-1.jpg

Ill post him again as a certain someone forgot to add him to the last poll....in fact im sure that someone said "ill put yours as the first one in dec" :sly: :p

DSCF3832.jpg

DSCF3897.jpg

You're gonna have to put that fish away Al, to steep of a competition for my Jewel lol....Beautiful fish though :)

Well I'd enter but I wouldn't win with my marble Molly. My last girl left. She's prolly really lonely. As soon as I can I'm gonna get her some friends. (next weekend) a week after my final dose of pimafix. She's showed no sign of illness since the second dose but I wanna be sure so I'm gonna finish up the dosing.

You're gonna have to put that fish away Al, to steep of a competition for my Jewel lol....Beautiful fish though :)

Thanks, never seen a jewel before really like the look of them off to read their care sheets lol another tank maybe
Yeah....she is the only fish I have ever bought cause it was pretty, and let me tell you, she is hell packed into 4 inches. The only fish she hasn't tried to eat is my upside down catfish lol

Go on then, I'll take you on.

CIMG5481.jpg

CIMG5492.jpg

He's a flame apistogramma agasizi, and is annoyingly camera shy.

seen as i had this pic kicking about recently, heres my rusty plec looking particuarly vibrant. only a phone camera pic, but i didnt plan to enter him. apologies the verification shot is under bluelight, i just quickly snapped one last night before going out.

DSC_0053-1.jpg

DSC_0056-1.jpg

Wow, I have never seen another Rusty Pleco apart from mine. Looking good :good: How big is he / she?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back