Dear Santa

Ps3Steveo

Planted Experimentalist
Reaction score
So what are people wanting for Christmas for their aquariums?

I'd like.

2 x Hydor External Heaters

And, all from Hong Kong as they're much cheaper.

2 x sets of lily pipes
2 x CO2 solenoids
1 x UP inline diffuser

all 13mm :)

Please Santa :)

Thinking of an external filter and inline heater myself :)

Dear Santa

I would like 2 TMC Growbeam 1000 light tiles please.

a one way ticket to america pleaseeeeee, also tickets to the theme parks/zoos would be appriciated
flowers.gif
santa.gif

Maybe one of those Seachem ammonia alert things to put in my tank. My dad gives me the budget for the family and I have to buy everybody's presents including my own. It's a little boring knowing exactly what presents I've got, but at least I know it's stuff I want.

haha you will enjoy the zos aquariums and museums theres many interestering things here. i want to tour them myself!
i want lots of different fish food plus gift cards to tons of places and other things
i would also like parents that want to clean my tank lol.

a one way ticket to america pleaseeeeee, also tickets to the theme parks/zoos would be appriciated
flowers.gif
santa.gif

I think you may have missed the point of this thread
whistling.gif

A couple of peristaltic pumps. No more worries about fertiliser dosing when I'm away.

A toothbrush to clean off algae. I had one, it went missing. My chunky algae magnet doesn't get in the corners well.

Livestock-wise, I'd like some Blue Pearl shrimp.

And I've been promised a 100l oak tank (the MA range) by the wife for sometime in 2013 - I'd just like that to be earlier in the year rather than later!

Most reactions

Back