Dear Grandma Netty And Grandpa Bronze

modaz

Getting old, but nowhere near knackered, i just lo
Reaction score
Heres some of your future grandbettas
courtesy of Vax and nameless female. (its even more fun when you dont ask their name LOL)

P1080187.jpg

P1080188.jpg

P1080189.jpg

P1080190.jpg

that last pic of him grabbing the eggs is incredible!!!!!! well done!

yay.gif
yay.gif

OMG.......we're grandparents :lol:

Thank goodness he's finally spawned. I'm keeping everything crossed for these babies and hope Daddy isn't a muncher like his brother was.

Those pics...especially the last one are fantastic :good:

Will defo be after a boy from you later :lol:

yay.gif
yay.gif

OMG.......we're grandparents :lol:

Thank goodness he's finally spawned. I'm keeping everything crossed for these babies and hope Daddy isn't a muncher like his brother was.

Those pics...especially the last one are fantastic :good:

Will defo be after a boy from you later :lol:
will put you on the list for a male, he's playing football with them now, cant decide which part of the nest to put them in, my guts are crumbling, worried he might eat them but fingers crossed.

I feel for your guts Daz :lol: This is the worst bit....waiting to see how Dad behaves. If it's any consolation Taro his Dad was great and never munched his eggs.

I feel for your guts Daz :lol: This is the worst bit....waiting to see how Dad behaves. If it's any consolation Taro his Dad was great and never munched his eggs.
just typical!!! oh well better luck next time :good:

just typical!!! oh well better luck next time :good:
was taking a risk with letting her out anyway early, atleast i now know that he will spawn, had plenty of first timers eat them and been excellent on spawn 2 onwards

Oh noooooo......we posted at the same time and I missed that bit. What a bad Betta :angry: So back to the drawing board now eh. Maybe next time he'll get it right and at least he spawned which is more than he was doing before.

Most reactions

Back