Deal Of The Decade....

I love craigslist!

That is where I got my 29 gallon!

But I gotta say, the deal you just got is probably the best deal I have seen on there.

My buddy got a 55 gallon and stand for $40 a little while back!

-FHM
 
Good for you, lordtrini :thumbs:

What kind of fish will be putting in it?
 
That one looks a lot cleaner than the one I got off of Craig's list. About the same price and a similar good deal though. Mine was $50 but only had HOB filters and old fashioned non-submersible heaters.
 
well i have to move my 29 Gallon from the dinning room to my bedroom...

i am so partial to the Amazon bio type it aint funny...

I want to ape something from here...

[URL="http://www.adana-usa.com/index.php?main_page=afa_portfolio"]http://www.adana-usa.com/index.php?main_page=afa_portfolio[/URL]

and just do 50 neons, some inverts... and maybe a few young angels... and some hatchet fish...

Any one have any ideas...

I still need a filter, hood, plants, driftwood etc... and i am going to experiment with laterite this time...

this hobby is going to take me to the cleaners...

but i love it...
 

Most reactions

Back
Top