Dawn On The Reef

I would like a close up pic too.
How close up do you want.....This close up and personal.

090525160832490703.jpg

Acan lord #1

090525160512290734.jpg

Acan lord #2

Well whilst we're at it.......

090525160807465875.jpg

Green Polyp

090525160743442421.jpg

Zoanthids

090525160712411015.jpg

Blasto

ATB
seahorse1-1-1.png

I've sort of neglected this thread somewhat in the pursuit of the bigger aquarium build so here's a few pics to catalogue its evolution.

Picture459.jpg

Picture460.jpg

Picture461-1.jpg

Regards
seahorse1-1-1.png

Very nice Big C. I love your tank :drool:

I REALLY love your ACAN :hyper: Lps is where I'm going to go w/my tank :fun:

Also Congrats on your baby sun corals :wub: I bet that was so exciting to find out.

You do a wonderful job w/this stuff :good:

that tank is fabulous!

haha, that fake rock powerhead thing is coloring up a little bit, taken a while ^^

It just looks so good!

Still looking really good Big C. How is the back wall holding up, given any unforeseen problems yet?

Hey there Big C.. Tank is spectacular as usual and that grill is really blending in now as well which is nice. Good old coraline eh :hey: ?!!

And sadly Ben I have joined the legion of lost fishes; my first death in salt water was a few weeks back now. The Carpenter flasher wrasse commited 'harry-carry' jumping for freedom and perished. A note everyone should be aware of is that for most small fish (i.e those under 5-6 inches) can actually fit through the holes in egg crate. He unfortunately landed where he was hidden so no one saw him and he was pretty crispy when I found him the next morning :-( .

Regards

Thanks everyone
Still looking really good Big C. How is the back wall holding up, given any unforeseen problems yet?
No worries about the rockwall Trod, if anything it's teaming with life.
ATB
seahorse1-1-1.png

Now in the process of being dismantled.
ATB
C

Most reactions

trending

Back