Dawn On The Reef

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Ahh, that will explain it. I presume you have a tread for this Big C, so best put my glasses on & read :drool:

Well ive just sat and read the 49 pages of this journal and am truly amazed with the start to the end product and am now going to eagerly follow the new tank :)

I must say as im in process of beginning my adventure this has been super helpful for me, and if i can do just 10% of a job that you have im gonna have a banging tank!
Almost must say that even my gf said how beautiful your tank was and she is rarely interested unless its do with jordan and peter!

Thanks for running this and for all the info!

PhoenixWizard!

Your tank is stunning, what an amazing set up, love that wall idea, had thought about doing similar but was told it wouldnt work, so fantastic to see it did work. Will you be doing the same in your new tank?
I think I would have been reduced to tears stripping that tank down lol.

i cant belive you didnt keep the corals and fish for the new tank

ohh well just a bigger tank it is going to be better

more money for you to spend colin

regards scott

I think scott it is because he is going for a biotope aquarium. We are all waiting with baited breath for him to reveal his responce from Mandalay bay about creating the particular biotope he has chosen.

oh right thanks for that tina i was wondering why i could not fine the new tank setup any where

Stunning, truely stunning !
Would make a perfect background picture for anything really.
Bravo :drool:

Thanks.
Anything can be achieved if you work at it.
People advised me NO..Dont do it...It broke all the rules...but it did work and it worked pretty damn well.
Just goes to show you can bend the rules (within reason mind) so long as you keep things in check.
Regards
C

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back