Crowntail Mustard Gas Spawn

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

JoKeR

Pocket Full Of Fish
Reaction score
Well I made a report on my note-book so I wouldnt write every little thing that happends.

I decided to breed the MG CTz that Good Ol Wuv sent

OK Im gonna do it by Order

Friday 17 6:10PM
I released the male into the spawning tank

Friday 17 6:30PM
I put the female into the plastic lantern

****NOTE****
The female has very big intrest in him she was displaying Vertical clamp fins and swimming head down. But I dindt want to release him until he had a Bubblenest. Also the male had an encounter cause he didndt wanna make the bubblenest under the cup. Instead he made it under some plants but soon after he started building it under the nest.

Saturday 18 9:32AM
I released the female into the spawning tank

****NOTE****
I dindt now when the first embraces were done since I was outside with a BBQ. But I knew they had done it.

Saturday 18 11:29PM
I took a peak and the female had lost some serious weight I knew they were done

Saturday 18 11:58PM
I took the female out of the spawning tank and into her bowl with some salt

****NOTE****
The male was the most gentle one I had so far no rips on the female or the male

Sunday 19 10:41AM
The male is watching over his eggs right now

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I dindt take many pics of them since my camera was not with me. My parents took it outside since we were having a BBQ.

Now How long till they hatch?

David said:
Takes 24 hours to hatch as far as I know.
Well I was talking with wuv

And she said it takes about 24-36 hours

So u were right David........ :D

Sunday 19 2:51PM

Daddy is still doing a good job......

its great people plan how their going to do this. gl joker, those bettas are the siblings of the the best in show bettas, your fry are going to be awsome :thumbs:

GuppyDude said:
its great people plan how their going to do this. gl joker, those bettas are the siblings of the the best in show bettas, your fry are going to be awsome :thumbs:
Actually dindt plan that

Thats what has already happend....LOL :lol:

Yeah there bros and sis and some cuzins are betta show quality

tony92 said:
wat r u goin to do with the spawn
Well first I actually wanna get the fry.... :p

Then I will raise them and keep them to myself....... :p

Seriously Im plannng on selling in Aquabid and here in TFF and Bidafish.... :thumbs:

YEAH!

TOday I came from school and the fry were falling down WOW they are small!

Congrats Wuv ur fish are grandparents....... :wub:

And ur the new grandma...... :hyper:

Im so exicted

Awesome!!! Wow, that was fast, I've never had a pair that soon after putting them in the spawn tank, mine always take 1.5 days or more, Lol. Lucky you :)

They are very tiny, aren't they? It just amazes me everytime, especially when you compare big ole dad next to them, Lol.

Dang, something must be in the air right now, Sorrell, Joker and me all having spawns about the same time! It's a freakin population explosion, haha.

Linda

shrks1fan said:
Awesome!!! Wow, that was fast, I've never had a pair that soon after putting them in the spawn tank, mine always take 1.5 days or more, Lol. Lucky you :)

They are very tiny, aren't they? It just amazes me everytime, especially when you compare big ole dad next to them, Lol.

Dang, something must be in the air right now, Sorrell, Joker and me all having spawns about the same time! It's a freakin population explosion, haha.

Linda
The new 3 muskateers!

Well I cant see any fry? :|

I dont know were they are?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back