Crested Gecko Likes Blackberries

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

MartinS

Fish Addict
Reaction score
e72de554.jpg

just you wait, the gecko will start texting!!!

shame my rabbits dont do things like that, they just sunbathe and rearange their hutch. then again, i wouldnt want a rabbit sitting on my bb. might get a bit squashed.

edit: the bb, not the rabbit

Cute crested! Very pretty color! I bet he cost lots, didn't he? Most cresteds found in petstores are more of a brown color. ADORABLE! :D

Haha, what a cute gecko. The only things my frogs do are sit on my ipad and mess me up.

LOL! You have 'playtime' with your frogs? What kind of frogs? ;)

Let me guess: Green Tree Frogs? :D

I wish I could have a reptile... but my mom would be like: :shout:

They are whites tree frogs. I like to take them out, and they just sit around. Very lazy critters.

join the club!!!!! my parents have banned me from getting any more pets which is annoying. my dad says: "you already have 2 rabbits and 9 fish what do you need any more for?" and i say: "i share the rabbits with my sisters and only 5 of the fish are mine." and it goes on and on and on... i dont think he's very happy with me at the moment i.e. since i turned vegetarian. tehe

join the club!!!!! my parents have banned me from getting any more pets which is annoying. my dad says: "you already have 2 rabbits and 9 fish what do you need any more for?" and i say: "i share the rabbits with my sisters and only 5 of the fish are mine." and it goes on and on and on... i dont think he's very happy with me at the moment i.e. since i turned vegetarian. tehe

LOL, yeah, goes that way around my place too! I only have 3 fish [who don't live with me], one guinea pig and a cat. Pretty much, it's only the piggy and cat. I would love to go back to fish keeping, but I can't. :(
I'll go back to it, someday. I guess our parents are right: We don't NEED anymore pets. If you think about it, it'll have an effect on us later when we go to college. That means either A)You give up the pets, B) Parents have to take care of the pets for us or C) we haul the pets with us to college. ME, I'll pick. My guinea pig will be long gone before I get to college. He's 2 (I THINK) right now, and he'll only have about 3 more years left to live. Which means he'll probably pass away when I'm in highschool. :'(

Most reactions

Back