Crazy For A Bargain

wolfwolf

Fish Crazy
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
327
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Pennsylvania, USA
My favorite LFS is having a 35th anniversary this weekend. Most everything is 10-20% off. I thought I would go and get a few fish and maybe a few odds and ends. When I got to the shop it was packed. I mean to say there were at LEAST 15 times as many people there as I have ever seen. People were lined up 15-20 deep at the registers. My ticket number for livestock would have been 60. They had just called number 4. I would have been in line for probably 90 minutes to save $5 on aquatic supplies. I did a quick walk through and left. It amazes me how much stuff people were cramming on the their shopping carts. One fella had no less than 6 Aquaclear 110's in his cart. How do people just decide that they need to buy that many filters? Do they really have 6 tanks at home with no filtration?

It was a mad house and I will not go back again when they have any special sales... unless my wife lets me start my marine tank.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top