crazy cat

snowrat2004

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
i just thought id tell everyone what my cat does every night, around nine or ten, when im on the computer. well, first she starts running around the house, at top speed, jumping on anything that is in her way rather its dog, human, toy, chair. then she gets oreo (one dog) to chase her around the "circle." that normally lasts for 15 minuets. then about a half an hour later she walks around meowing, and as soon as i turn around and look at her she flops down one the floor and looks at me like "what are you looking at?" then she'll get her toy (one with a catterpiller type thing on a string) and drag it around, so then i give in. and i play with her, make her do flips and jump really high. she eventually gets tired, and by then i am too, so we go to bed. this hapens every night, its kinda rutine. when people are over and she goes threw her crazy faze, they always think shes weird. but i love her because of it :wub: :D

WOW.....! :)

your kitty sounds just like mine, only her "mad o'clock" is about 11pm....she does the same, hiding and pouncing at my, then careering round the house, usually over where I'm sitting in the living room....then she flys up and down the stairs for a bit, then lies on her back, ears back by her scratching post and beats the cr@p outa it with her hind legs....she is truly a mad-un....is your cat a black and white one (can;t remember their official name) by any chance...?

funny aren;t they, but totally adorable...!! :lol: :wub:

mine aren,t crazy cats :wub: , more lazy cats.when i'm on the computer in the evening, instead of the cats sleeping on the bed[oh, i know shouldnt let them!but only let them when i'm not in bed]they come into the computer room.after prancing all over the keyboard , pebbles then gets down and rolls on his back to have his belly rubbed by my feet .then and only then he will settle down by my feet flat out on his back to have a nap.. his sister smudge just lies in the doorway.. she is a lap cat normally , just waits till i go down to the armchair , then its her turn. :) pebbles

awww.....your kittys sound lovely...! :wub:

monkey usually walks over the keyboard for a bit, sits and flicks her tail at me whilst i'm trying to type, then settles on the bed...wish that she was a lap cat tho, she is way too independantly minded!

aww smudge, I nearly called my cat that! :D

yeah u're cat sounds like whiskey.........she races around the house with her claws out so it makes lot's of noise then she jumps up on my parents bed, up onto the dresser, checks the window, jumps down and races down the hall. and when i go to bed and all the lights r off she follows me right around my feet and i usually step on her and after 2 or 3 times that i kick her or step on her (by accident) she gets mad and bites me.........then cuz she's thirsty she tries to drink out of my fish tank (yum fish and water) but she's NOT allowed so i blocked it off mwahaha..........theres the story of my cat o and by the way she's 10 years old!!!!! the darn thing won't slow down :thumbs:

glad to hear she's not the only crazy one. :D

[/QUOTE]is your cat a black and white one (can;t remember their official name) by any chance...?

she is a white and brownish (peppered) tabby. i got her for my sixtenth birthday, and when we went to "alice's animal rescue" (the only non-kill selter in town) i was looking at all the kittens, and the litter i looked at first werent all that happy to be picked up. then i turned around and there was a beautiful kitten in a cage all by herself :( when i opened the cage she litterally jumped right into my arms :wub: and started purring :wub: so i said "she's the one for me" i named her Mia because it means my or mine in some language (dont remember now)

all the lights r off she follows me right around my feet and i usually step on her and after 2 or 3 times that i kick her or step on her (by accident) she gets mad and bites me.........then cuz she's thirsty she tries to drink out of my fish tank (yum fish and water)

yep...i get that, only Monkey tries to bite me on purpos if the lights are off..she launches herself at me...sillt cat...my feet are always covered in scars....she hides round corners, then attacks me...she is only playing, but it still hurts...

She also has got into the habit of knowing exactly what Im' going to do, eg, I go upstairs, dump her on the bed, then go to the bathrom, but she gets there first, does a "superman jump" da da da da da da da da daaaaaah (fanfair) and lands on the edge of the bath, she then sits in the bath till I put some water into the sink for her to drink...I don't know why, she has a water bowl...she's just a fussy cat, won't drink out of the plastic bowl....has to be glass or normally just one of my dinner bowls...!! :sly:

i was looking at all the kittens, and the litter i looked at first werent all that happy to be picked up. then i turned around and there was a beautiful kitten in a cage all by herself when i opened the cage she litterally jumped right into my arms and started purring so i said "she's the one for me"

hmmm, yeah same as...nearly....the RSPCA wouldn't let me have a kitten cause I work full time, so I got Monkey...she was about 9mths ish when I got here...all the other cats were sat around and looked a bit mean, but she was outside in her "run" and as soon as I went close she started brushing up to the bars...I looked no further and after a dodgy start (she being a stray and I think abused kitty was very timid) we are settling down into a lovely family. She is getting a lot more chilled out now that she knows i'm not going to hurt or abandon her, but strangely I'm still the only one that she lets rub her belly....I'm her mummy tho....! :) :wub: :wub:

Aaaah, gotta love kitty crazy hour!!! Every cat I've ever had has a regular crazy hour, where they go through all sorts of insane antics which crack me up to no end, and no two are ever the same...

...sigh... Cats are truly unique creatures.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back