Crayfish Fry

Your not from Malaysia colbat1, so no you couldn't, and how on earth would you have space for 10 crayfish? -_-

Awww... They're adorable! :D
love the Anomalocaris avatar Xan. where you get the pic?

i wouldnt release into the wild again, problems could occur.
personally i wouldnt have cought the mother in the first place, i like to leave the wild alone, and bought a captve bred crayfish instead, saying that, the shrimplets are cute and look ace, and the mother must be happy to have them all.
try selling to a lfs if they will take them, or give them to friends,
just promise me you wont sell to a restaraunt,
predation among cray young is high, best to try and split them up. mom could do with being removed, as soon as all the young are free!!!

cant see a problem releasing them into the wild. they are alien invaders anyway, Redclaw are an Australian Cray. and tropical too, unlike all other Cray. put the littluns in some trays of water that comes about halfway up their body's. they will find their own way to water. im not sure about the type of cray you have there, but if you have any American breeds, you should take care, as these Cray carry the crayfish plague!!! though is is not endemic in Australia, the redclaw can contract it. for this reason i would suggest you do not sell the cray to a LFS. as they were wild caught they may carry the plague!!

And it reminds me of Branchinecta gigas .

The world of large branchiopods is very interesting :D .

indeed it does. lol though Anomalocaris was 2 foot long or more, and had jaws tthat could crush the heavy amoured shells around at the time.

i did once read an article that suggested the, Anomalocaris, may be related to these flying rod things you hear about! from what i remember the person didnt know what size Anomalocaris was.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back