emeraldking15 66 Moderator Staff member Global Moderator ⚒️ Pet of the Month 🎖️ Joined Sep 13, 2016 Messages 6,975 Reaction score 10,858 Points 113 Location NL Mar 6, 2025 #1 Corydoras habrosus... Just as interesting as the corydoras pygmaeus... They're small critters and very vivid...
Corydoras habrosus... Just as interesting as the corydoras pygmaeus... They're small critters and very vivid...
B BigDog Fish Fanatic Joined Feb 5, 2025 Messages 149 Reaction score 122 Points 43 Location MI Mar 6, 2025 #2 Nice looking fish you have there
Back in the fold1 That One Guy Staff member Global Moderator ⚒️ Supporting Member ⭐ Joined May 25, 2019 Messages 6,455 Reaction score 9,693 Points 113 Location On the banks of the Yellowstone Mar 6, 2025 #3 How big are they ?
anewbie Fish Aficionado Tank of the Month 🏆 Fish of the Month 🌟 Joined May 30, 2021 Messages 3,588 Reaction score 4,225 Points 113 Location usa Mar 6, 2025 #4 I always prefered cory Hastatus.
CassCats10 Fish Connoisseur Pet of the Month 🎖️ 3x Fish of the Month 🌟 4x Tank of the Month🏆 🏆 Tank of the Year 🏆 Joined Mar 22, 2020 Messages 5,043 Reaction score 10,339 Points 113 Location Canada Mar 6, 2025 #5 Hoplisoma habrosum now they're one on my wish list, lovely guys
F fishorama31 6 Fish Addict Joined Aug 14, 2024 Messages 862 Reaction score 1,453 Points 93 Location near SF, CA Mar 6, 2025 #6 So cute! Much more bottom dwellers than pygmaeus. I loved ours, except we kept them in a very low tank & had to almost lay on the floor to view them. I'm not sure I'm up to that anymore, lol.
So cute! Much more bottom dwellers than pygmaeus. I loved ours, except we kept them in a very low tank & had to almost lay on the floor to view them. I'm not sure I'm up to that anymore, lol.
emeraldking15 66 Moderator Staff member Global Moderator ⚒️ Pet of the Month 🎖️ Joined Sep 13, 2016 Messages 6,975 Reaction score 10,858 Points 113 Location NL Mar 7, 2025 #7 Back in the fold said: How big are they ? Click to expand... Similar to Corydoras pygmaeus...
sharkweek178 Fish Gatherer Tank of the Month 🏆 Supporting Member ⭐ Joined Aug 3, 2022 Messages 2,236 Reaction score 2,500 Points 113 Location Pittsburgh Mar 8, 2025 #8 Back in the fold said: How big are they ? Click to expand... About the same size as pygmy corys. Pygmaeus, habrosus, and hastatus are the dwarf species of corydoras.
Back in the fold said: How big are they ? Click to expand... About the same size as pygmy corys. Pygmaeus, habrosus, and hastatus are the dwarf species of corydoras.