Corydora help

fantasy fish

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi, moved my questions from the breeding section with my post about sexing corydoras.

My first corydora is about 1.5 inches and is a grey peppered corydora, the second is about 1 inch and a brown peppered corydora, not sure if coloring has to do with male or female. It is hard to look down at them from my tank because it is tall so i don't get too good of a view.

Inchworm, i read the link and yes i do have questions, i have a 5 gal that i am thinking of spawning them in if i read the link right. i have an airstone but don't think i can afford to buy a sponge filter, i have a regent filter in the 5 gal but i think the cory fry would get sucked up. Also about the blood worms i am extremely allergic to them but i have found tetra nature's delica whole bloodworms that i am not allergic to and am wondering if they would work? Are my corydoras at a mature age? I think i will get 2 more just in case, also can a green corydoras breed with a peppered? Can't think of any more questions but i am sure i will soon. :D Just thought of another question what should the breeding tank have in it, should it have plants, caves, live or fake plants. So now i think that is it for now

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back