Cory eggs?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

wait so this means that the albino pepper will scholl with pepper and the albino bronze will school with bronze?
Must be, they all hang out together and zoom around the tank together😂

Not sure where this question started, but...all cories will generally chum around together regardless of species. However, it will always be best to have a few of each individual species when there are two or more species in the tank. Sometimes this may not be feasible due to whatever, but it is or should be the goal. And the more cories there are, the better, whether individual species or mixed.

Some species tend to remain more within a group of their own in the aquarium, while others seem more inclined to chum around (as I call it) with any other cories.

The "albino" cories are albinos of one of the species. There are for example albino forms of Corydoras aeneus, C. paleatus, C. sterbai, and a few others. Being the same species, the albino form will obviously shoal with the original form of their species the same as with other albinos of that species.

Not sure where this question started, but...all cories will generally chum around together regardless of species. However, it will always be best to have a few of each individual species when there are two or more species in the tank. Sometimes this may not be feasible due to whatever, but it is or should be the goal. And the more cories there are, the better, whether individual species or mixed.

Some species tend to remain more within a group of their own in the aquarium, while others seem more inclined to chum around (as I call it) with any other cories.

The "albino" cories are albinos of one of the species. There are for example albino forms of Corydoras aeneus, C. paleatus, C. sterbai, and a few others. Being the same species, the albino form will obviously shoal with the original form of their species the same as with other albinos of that species.
most of the time my green/bronze cories gang up and chum around (that is the perfect description of cories LOL!) and my spotted cories have small groups

Yeah, it started with me discovering some eggs in my tank and I wanted to know if they were cory eggs and how to hatch and raise them. Now it's turned into a general discussion about corys😂
It's great though, have learnt so much more😊

Most reactions

trending

Back