Coronavirus...post your thoughts here...

There was a thing on the news about this. Apparently the virus causes little blood clots around the body, including in the brain and other organs. The blood clots in the brain are causing mini strokes, which in turn is causing brain damage, and people are developing symptoms similar to stroke victims.

It doesnt seem to say the percentage of people who had lung issues eventually get these other issues though. My friend had covid and now he can't breath so well when walking around, he gets out of breath just walking.

This is bleeping ridiculous, not once but twice today I seen on the news politicians not wearing face masks in enclosed environments but then not wearing them outdoors when they don't really need them because its a publicity issue.

No one were infected for the last 60 days in Thailand after they make new law to wear face mask everywhere....even in your house
(The police keep peeking in the windows ugh)

Just finished the weekend water changes in the 3 smaller tanks. That's 110 litres changed and now refilling the RO. Not sure I'll have the time for this hobby if / when I have to go back to spending work days in an office away from home :whistle:

Just finished the weekend water changes in the 3 smaller tanks. That's 110 litres changed and now refilling the RO. Not sure I'll have the time for this hobby if / when I have to go back to spending work days in an office away from home :whistle:
I have found myself spending more time around my tanks during QT. Usually, I have a lot of activities during the week.

For the first time since the pandemic began, more than 1 million new cases of coronavirus were reported in less than 100 hours - Reuters

Well the virus is taking its toll on me. I don't have it but can't go outside for fear of catching it. I am out of heart medication and the doctors won't send a script to the chemist so my blood pressure is up, as is my stress level. They want me to go into a doctor's clinic with sick people and get a full check up. I can't go outside and I'm sure as hell not going into a room full of sick people. I have had enough of this and everything else. I hope you all survive this and keep up the good work with your fish, but for me it's over. I'm so fed up with everything.

Well the virus is taking its toll on me. I don't have it but can't go outside for fear of catching it. I am out of heart medication and the doctors won't send a script to the chemist so my blood pressure is up, as is my stress level. They want me to go into a doctor's clinic with sick people and get a full check up. I can't go outside and I'm sure as hell not going into a room full of sick people. I have had enough of this and everything else. I hope you all survive this and keep up the good work with your fish, but for me it's over. I'm so fed up with everything.
Don't give up Colin, you've fought through worse things than this. There has to be a way you can get the medical support you need, please speak to the doctor again. You help so many people here and I often think "what would Colin do/say?" and you're always there to support every one of us with good humour. Please reach out now to get some help yourself. Let us know how you get on.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back