COLOSSAL Amount of Stringy Poop

Gemtrox42

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Dec 9, 2020
Messages
147
Reaction score
13
Points
18
Location
United States
First off wow, pretty sure my fish is going to die. Based on the rate of excretion it looks like this happened over the course of a few hours. He is acting normally otherwise. I confirmed it is poop and not a parasite. I'd like to know if this is constipation and if so what treatment is recommended. And lastly I'd like to know if anyone else has seen this before. I'll admit I feed mostly pellets and ground up flakes or brine shrimp, but in my 8 years of fishkeeping I certainly haven't.
 

Attachments

  • 20220329_184636.webp
    20220329_184636.webp
    165.5 KB · Views: 139
  • 20220329_184720.webp
    20220329_184720.webp
    224.4 KB · Views: 101
  • 20220329_184732.webp
    20220329_184732.webp
    155.1 KB · Views: 100
  • 20220329_184741.webp
    20220329_184741.webp
    334 KB · Views: 137
Thats a lot of poop 😂
 
Thats a lot of poop 😂
But to answer the thread for real... I think he just released all his issues... I mean, excretion of waste is natural... Our dog gets fed the same amount of food twice a day with a few snacks here and there but poops like 5-6 big clumps daily... Its insane
 
Update: This is him an hour later. And its still coming out
 

Attachments

  • 20220329_200710.webp
    20220329_200710.webp
    148.3 KB · Views: 135
So many jokes I could make about this. Maybe the shrimp scared the poop out of him.

Eat a lot, poop a lot.

The poop is coloured so nothing to worry about.

If the poop is white and stringy, then it's a problem.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top