"colorfull Fish?"

my mother offen complains about my selection of fish, i prefer strange and interesting shaped fish such as eels birchir's, elephant noses and catfish, my mom likes realy colorfull fish like neons and cichilds, so shes been bitching all week how i should get more *colorfull fish* but any fish that dosnt get a certain size will get eaten by my fish, like her 5 neons are now 2 neons my elephant nose realy loves my mom for buying them :shifty:
so my question is do you know any fish that could be considerd *colorfull* that gets to be at least say 4 inches long the biger the beter and isnt too agresive/weak, preferably semi agresive, but fish dont usaly get bullyed in my tank unless they go near my elephant noses cave.

discus wont work in my tank because my water ph is nutral, and neons wont work because well... they get eaten :lol:

so any sudgestions? :/
also I'm putting up 4 corrys for adoption I'm not in a hurry i can w8 a few mounths its going to be a wile before my sengal gets big enough to eat them, ill put up the details to that in another thread.

ok i just desided that ill put them in my 20 gallon thats empty right now seeing as i cant part with my little cuties

Why don't you get another tank and your mom can have the fancy fish she wants?

what about a golden severum...find a fully grown picture of one they are really colourful however they get big and in some cases can be aggressive mine is merely aggressive towards other nw cichlids

Well i'm not sure on what fish you have and there temperment but if they are semi agressive you could get a pearl scale angelfish. They will be nice when there young but agter alittle they will become semi agressive.

what about a golden severum...find a fully grown picture of one they are really colourful however they get big and in some cases can be aggressive mine is merely aggressive towards other nw cichlids

thats brilliant she likes big flat round yellow things

good call :shifty:

but there hard to get arn't they? and don't they eat plants

ps my elephant nose is very active during the day and he eats flake food now its not like they only eat blood worms they like everything somestimes he even nibles at an allgy tablet :nod:

Well i'm not sure on what fish you have and there temperment but if they are semi agressive you could get a pearl scale angelfish. They will be nice when there young but agter alittle they will become semi agressive.

I have two anglefish but there both realy small, a larger angel fish would work she realy likes the big ones, the only problem is if i know angel fish the two very small ones will be harased.

[/quote]
Why don't you get another tank and your mom can have the fancy fish she wants?
[/quote]

well first of all I bought my tank with my own cash second of all its realy realy big 5x2x2 and I don't have room for another one, secondly because I don't wan't to buy another tank just so my mom can fill it up with cute little fish, she realy just wants a salt water tank but i think its evil to buy corals and crushed coral and wild cought rare and endangerd fish, + I like oddballs :) if I had a salt water tank id put a snowflake eel in it and my mom still wouldnt be happy she would want a yellow tang or something.

ive had this agrument again and again, were just to different if she wants colorfull fish she can get her own damb fish tank -_- I like my wierd oddball fish and any fresh waterfish I buy for color she gose *thats not colorfull thats like greyish red greyish yellow greyish blue, congradulations you now have all the shades of grey in one tank... what a waiste.

arrrrg so anoying! :/

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back