"colorfull Fish?"

i think a parrot would be fine, mine isn't agressive :good:

tbh - to be honest :)

ok lol awsome, srry to anoy you with questions but you rock :good: :D :lol:
alright then its a plan thanks for your help

oh I almost forgot! what about key hole cichlids? I forgot to put it on the list but I have one, its very small right now probably an 2inches or so, should i move it or do they get a bigger? (because right now none of fish can eat it but if it stays 2 inches my sengal will be able to eat it in a few mounths, or should I keep it in my 20 till it gets bigger? if it dose that is?

oh I almost forgot! what about key hole cichlids? I forgot to put it on the list but I have one, its very small right now probably an 2inches or so, should i move it or do they get a bigger? (because right now none of fish can eat it but if it stays 2 inches my sengal will be able to eat it in a few mounths, or should I keep it in my 20 till it gets bigger? if it dose that is?

no problem

can't remeber the size of keyholes though, maybe 6" but that's a bit of a guess. just stick it in google and you'll find it out :)

no problem

can't remeber the size of keyholes though, maybe 6" but that's a bit of a guess. just stick it in google and you'll find it out :)

lol if they grow to 6 inches they will be fine, but ill google it to be sure.

thanks again! i'm off to set up my 20 gallon at 5am... my dads guna kill me, I'll just tell him the early fish catches gets to eat the bigest worm ;)

get zebra snails her colourful :D

I love snails but they eat my plants and my fish eat them :( finishing off my large tank with a cute blood parrot ok... now were was I rinsing gravel... :fun: :fun: :fun: :fun: :X :fun: :fun: :huh: :huh: :shifty: :shifty: :nod: :nod: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :X :p :p :) :) :fun: :fun: :fun: :fun: :fun:

must concentraite... stay away karin... you can do this

yup just wanted to randomly add that my parrots in my cichlid tank aren't aggresive at all! I luv them little guys! One of mine has a wonky mouth and he has had since he was tiny.. just looks like he is pouting at you all the time :)

xx

yup just wanted to randomly add that my parrots in my cichlid tank aren't aggresive at all! I luv them little guys! One of mine has a wonky mouth and he has had since he was tiny.. just looks like he is pouting at you all the time :)

xx

lol my mother thinks there realy ugly like over sized gold fish with cancer.

:(

she just wants a salter water tank nothing she dosnt like any fresh water fishes. so boo-who.... I dont even care any more :rolleyes:

5'x2'x3' tanks are 225 gallons, you've got your tank measurments wrong or your gallons.

Elephant nose also wouldn't eat neons, it's not possible, the elephant nose isn't adapted to eat something like that. They just manage bloodworms, so a neon, I think not.

5'x2'x3' tanks are 225 gallons, you've got your tank measurments wrong or your gallons...

Elephant nose also wouldn't eat neons, it's not possible, the elephant nose isn't adapted to eat something like that. They just manage bloodworms, so a neon, I think not.

I think its is that big because the tank is huge I know its bigger than 55 gallons, i just dont know how big it is exactly and i whent over the one inch per rule because my tank looked so empty it still looks kinda empty even though if it was a 55 gallon it would be overstocked.

hes 10 inches long i think he can and has his mouth is easly big enough to eat neons.

most people have never seen a full grown elephant nose there prity freaking big -_-

hi Karin, how about Rainbow fish? , they're pretty colourful and great fun to keep :)

Heres a link on the lil fellows http://www.thetropicaltank.co.uk/Fishindx/rainbows.htm

i used to have a thred fin rainbo she was cute, but my african butterflyfish ate her -_-

a couple larger rainbo's would be a good addition to my tank thank you ;)

well i'm not sure if this has already been mentioned but maybe a small african cichlid set up. You could do some electric yellows and other small african cichlids with nice ocean rock and crushed coral to bring up the PH. Maybe a really intense light like 150W 14k or T5 kind of thing. :drool:

well i'm not sure if this has already been mentioned but maybe a small african cichlid set up. You could do some electric yellows and other small african cichlids with nice ocean rock and crushed coral to bring up the PH. Maybe a really intense light like 150W 14k or T5 kind of thing. :drool:

I don't like a hole tank full of one fish x_X and african cichlids all look so plain I have a tank full of oddballs lolz
I'm sure my mom would like that though, but if i was going just for a color tank
then i would have discus instead, but thanks for the sudjestion :shifty:

I've seen a shoal of adult elephant nose, they couldn't eat neons.

ok don't make be buy a roll of film just to prove that they can eat neons for gods sake.

look neons sleep on the very bottom of the tank at night staying perfectly still and completly blind the night light is on the elephant is pokeing around looking for his krill and then he comes across a sleeping neon and then snap! he dosn't look for them or hunt them but he dosn't pass up an opertunity, he cant catch them during the day. :/ and besides most of the fish in my tank will eventauly get big enough to eat a neon, so what are you going on about the size of there mouth? or the fact that they cant catch fish? one of them can be proven with a simple photo. :rolleyes:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back