Coconut Cave?

Leedsboi86

Fish Addict
Joined
Aug 7, 2006
Messages
868
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Leeds - United Kingdom
Hey everyone.

I bought my Kirb pair a coconut cave today but it still has some of the brown hair things on the shell.
is it ok to put it in the tank like this?


Thanks!
 
Slight problem
I already have it soaking in hot water so I don't think sanding it will work.
would there be any issues puttin it in as it is?
 
None at all, you can either leave it like that or (when its dried out) sand it off like Nelly said.
 
wicked ty!
I do like it with abit of fluff on.
The female krib has gone straight into it.
she was tryin to get in as I was puttin it in lol
 
Hey everyone.

I bought my Kirb pair a coconut cave today but it still has some of the brown hair things on the shell.
is it ok to put it in the tank like this?


Thanks!

Yep its fine!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top