scottca
Fish Crazy
Hi All,
Purchased my Co2 Kit from Germany - All delivered and installed fine apart from the Co2 Reactor, cant work out how it actually works! - I have taken some pictures of everything I received (the reactor itself, a T-piece with a sort of tap built in and 2 connectors).
I can see you would attach the co2 tubing at the end, am I right in thinking it then goes down the tube and then is forced through they honeycomb type mesh by the water flow from a pump/filter ?
There is another hole, half way down which is the exit for a pipe/tube which leads to the top (i presume) of the reactor, is this to vent waste gasses that are not diffused into the water?
Im not sure what the tap like attachment or the 2 other pieces are, anyone able to shed any light? - This is the German Kit from ebay if anyone else has it?
Is this reactor any good by the look of it, any help will be greatly appreciated - I need to actually purchase a pump to power the reactor so does anyone know what kind of flow/power I should be looking for?
Thanks in advance,
Craig
Purchased my Co2 Kit from Germany - All delivered and installed fine apart from the Co2 Reactor, cant work out how it actually works! - I have taken some pictures of everything I received (the reactor itself, a T-piece with a sort of tap built in and 2 connectors).
I can see you would attach the co2 tubing at the end, am I right in thinking it then goes down the tube and then is forced through they honeycomb type mesh by the water flow from a pump/filter ?
There is another hole, half way down which is the exit for a pipe/tube which leads to the top (i presume) of the reactor, is this to vent waste gasses that are not diffused into the water?
Im not sure what the tap like attachment or the 2 other pieces are, anyone able to shed any light? - This is the German Kit from ebay if anyone else has it?
Is this reactor any good by the look of it, any help will be greatly appreciated - I need to actually purchase a pump to power the reactor so does anyone know what kind of flow/power I should be looking for?
Thanks in advance,
Craig







