Clown Loach And Blue German Ram Fighting!

Ian H

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Right its a fully grown blue german ram constantly fighting my clown loach. The loach is about 4-5 inches long and is constantly hiding :( :(

The tank is 380L and has quite a few hiding places and all the plants to hide in so theres more than enough room for them both!! the ram is picking on the other clowns too but they just ignore him :rolleyes:

What should i do? if this carries on i'm gonna have to get rid of the ram :no:

Issolate the ram now don't want a stressed fish for long it causes illness, as when a fish is stressed it's immune system is weak.

no where to put it, its been going on for a while now. They were just at it again! the clown loach will click like crazy and attack but its always the ram who wins :( I've just noticed the ram has been attacking everything but nothing fights back? (other than the one clownloach)

Its time for him to be rehomed.
The problems with placing them in small box at the top of the tank is that they can jump out..
Do you have anything you can divide the tank up with.

rehoming is a little drastic, i'd take the ram out, move around the plants / decor and reintroduce

Why rehome him when i dont even know the problem? I only want to if i absolutly have too but i would rather get rid of him than the clownloach!

It's not even territorial since he thinks he owns the whole tank!!

I would try a combination of some diversion fish and rearrangement of the tanks decor, it will probably work, maybe not forever though...

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back