Cloudyness Day After Water Change!

aibo210

Fish Crazy
Joined
May 8, 2004
Messages
351
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
UK,England,Derby
Hi

I do a 50% water change on my 125 liter tank once a week and a day afer my water goes cloudy white. I use seachem as directed so I know its not chlorine and have tested the water and everything is fine!

does any of these products cause clouding?

Seachem prime

Tropica nutrition +

Easylife easycarbo


Thanks
 
The same thing happens to my cichlid tank....I do large water changes with that tank. I'll watch for any suggestions as to why this happens...Sorry I can't help, tho...
 
I get that too. It has to do with the dissolved solids/minerals in the tap water.
 
Quartz is basically glass, silica, it should not cause a chemical problem. The "white rocks" that cause a problem are limestone. Marble is another thing that is mostly calcium carbonate, another name for limestone. I have no idea what the 2 chemicals are besides the Prime. Prime is a dechlorinator that is well thought of.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top