flippajh
Fish Crazy
Does the digital thermometer have an alarm? Then I suppose you could put a minimum or maximum temperature in it and an alarm would sound, mind you wouldn't be any good if you weren't there to hear it!
It's always difficult when the size of the tank is in the middle of the heater ranges, do you go for a bigger one or a smaller one, like you say perhaps two smaller ones, then you've got yourselves covered. I must admit I did buy a spare one for my other tank, just in case.
I've got a bit paranoid with the checking now. Which I suppose is no bad thing.
It's always difficult when the size of the tank is in the middle of the heater ranges, do you go for a bigger one or a smaller one, like you say perhaps two smaller ones, then you've got yourselves covered. I must admit I did buy a spare one for my other tank, just in case.
I've got a bit paranoid with the checking now. Which I suppose is no bad thing.







