Climatising Fish

WILDER

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Joined
Nov 5, 2004
Messages
21,639
Reaction score
12
Points
38
Location
GB
Is there any written threads on this site giving advice on how to climatise new fish to a tank properly. As I can't find any.
As seen quite a few posts lately on ph shock as members are not doing it right.
 
Used to be in the pinned topics didnt it, but the links got broken, hold on and let me see if I can find it for you.
 
I think it needs pinning in new to the hobby.
Thanks minxfishy for taking the trouble to find it.
 
Your welcome :)

Ive left a requst in board suggestions to have it pinned.
 
Hope it does get pinned to the right sections of the forum. Then it's down to members if they read it.
Thanks minxfishy again always very helpful.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top