Clay Pipes?

Davo86

Cichlids, Catfish and Oddballs
Joined
Oct 1, 2007
Messages
5,591
Reaction score
3
Points
36
Location
Shropshire UK
Hi All, Does anyone know where I would find a couple of terracotta or clay pipes or similar pipes that could be used in an aquarium?
I've been looking for some for a while now but can't seem to find any anywhere,

Any ideas would be appreciated
Dave
 
ive been wondering this and the onky thing i can think of for the pipe is a terracota or clay chimney pot as most builders merchants stock them
 
How big?
I got some via ebay but don't use them - they're only about 1" diameter, closed at one end.
They were the smallest size of 3 or 4 different sizes.
 
Thanks, I'm looking for some maybe between 6-8" or more that are open at both ends
 
yeah similar size im looking for my mum said focus sometimes have them for in the garden
 
What about downpipe? Not the plastic stuff, but you can get a stone/cement type instead.
I'm not sure where but my grandparents have it on their house as they don't like "that thin plastic stuff".
 
I would suggest looking in the skips of pre-1980's places being renovated BUT they will have been in use as sewers.....
 
Thanks, I'm looking for some maybe between 6-8" or more that are open at both ends

try a builder's merchant - there's one down the road from me which sells that kind of stuff, and I'm sure if you went with something specific that they didn't have they'd be able to tell you where to get it or order it in for you.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top