augustaranger Fish Fanatic Joined Dec 30, 2006 Messages 147 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Augusta, Georgia Jan 24, 2009 #1 I have some cichlid granules left over from a cichlid that went to that big fish tank in the sky. Can I give the granules to my community fish?
I have some cichlid granules left over from a cichlid that went to that big fish tank in the sky. Can I give the granules to my community fish?
england channa aka snakehead Joined Dec 13, 2005 Messages 10,394 Reaction score 3 Points 0 Location Bournemouth Dorset / Medellin Colombia Jan 24, 2009 #2 yes if there quite big then ground them up a bit,,, My tinfoils/silver dollar clown loaches all eat cichlid pellets, i used to ground up hilraki pellets with flake food and bottom feeder pellets all together for my fry and they would go crazy for it
yes if there quite big then ground them up a bit,,, My tinfoils/silver dollar clown loaches all eat cichlid pellets, i used to ground up hilraki pellets with flake food and bottom feeder pellets all together for my fry and they would go crazy for it
augustaranger Fish Fanatic Joined Dec 30, 2006 Messages 147 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Augusta, Georgia Jan 24, 2009 #3 These are TetraCichlid Mini Granules.
england channa aka snakehead Joined Dec 13, 2005 Messages 10,394 Reaction score 3 Points 0 Location Bournemouth Dorset / Medellin Colombia Jan 24, 2009 #4 mini sounds like you could just throw them striaght in then