Chuffed To Bits.....

-germ-

Rheophilic....
Reaction score
Ok, updated pics;
Yesterday;
Just after birth by about 5 minutes...
newbornsleeping.jpg

Exercising her lungs for the first time.....
crying1.jpg

Dressed and ready to be weighed.....
newborndressed-1.jpg

Today;
Germette and Ame (accute accent over the e, its japanese for rain, currently in first place for likely name), Germette is going to kill me when she sees that i've placed her pic on the internet...
stephandame.jpg

Me and Ame apparently both dozing off.....
(Note this was taken today, look how rough i look compared to Germette! Whoever said the female of the species was more deadly than the male was spot on).
meandame.jpg

Noticed this smurf on the way home from the hospital, thought you'd all like the pic.....
smurf.jpg

AWWW...... CONGRATULATIONS BOY OR GIRL? WHAT WAS THEIR WEIGHT? AWWWW SWEET X :hyper:

9 pounds 9 ounces.
Little girl :D
No name as yet.
My girlfriend is an absolute superstar!
Her/our first child; her waters broke yesterday morning around 3am, dilated to 3cm by 11.15am yesterday still hadn't dilated further than 3cm by 3 pm (due to moronic NHS staff), dilated to 8cm by about 8pm remaining on only gas and air! (by some standards that takes alot of nerve)
Pethidine (useless!) injection at 8pm(ish).
Gave birth at 10.19pm yesterday via ventouse.

She is in the hospital now, nearly burst into tears when i saw the baby! Until the doctor told me to let it all out to which i grimaced and growled like a man...
Grrr! :flex:

Blubbing now though.
Very bloody happy!

The maternity staff (however many mistakes some made) are getting a huge bunch of flowers and an enormous box of chocolates tomorrow!

Wythenshawe hospital, respect!

CONGRATULATIONS you two :flowers:

She is absolultely gorgeous!!!!! I LOVE her chubby little cheeks.

Oh and well done to your girlfriend for giving birth to a 9 pound 9 ounce baby with just gas and air and pethidine!! :mama: Wow. My daughter weighed 8 pounds 8 ounces and I thought I did really well with only gas and air. Don't think I'd have been that brave if she was any heavier!! :crazy:

Gorgeous pics, and I hope you know, now you've put a couple up, you'll HAVE to be updating them for us!!!

Congrats again and I'll be thinking of you two, while I'm tucked up snug in bed, having my uninterrupted sleep, while you're both on baby night duties :lol:

You said her/our first baby. Does that mean you have another kid?

Anyway, enjoy, she's lovely.

:- :hooray: :drink:

Awhhhh :wub: sweet! She's gorgeous *I love babies* I think when my broody other half sees these pics he will be hiding my pill somewhere and giving me placebos!

Congratulations!

Oh and well done to your girlfriend for giving birth to a 9 pound 9 ounce baby with just gas and air and pethidine!! :mama: Wow. My daughter weighed 8 pounds 8 ounces and I thought I did really well with only gas and air. Don't think I'd have been that brave if she was any heavier!! :crazy:
Was that your first child as well? :eek: Utmost respect to you!
She was in serious pain at the start, i think the cocodimol induced a bit of a panic response; once that had worn off, though much further into the labour, she actually seemed alot more confident. If it had been me i'd have had an epidural the moment i got to 3cm.
Gorgeous pics, and I hope you know, now you've put a couple up, you'll HAVE to be updating them for us!!!
Unquestionably!
Congrats again and I'll be thinking of you two, while I'm tucked up snug in bed, having my uninterrupted sleep, while you're both on baby night duties :lol:
:crazy:
You said her/our first baby. Does that mean you have another kid?
Something along those lines, although i haven't seen the child (Holly) in years, i'd rather not go into details.....
Awhhhh :wub: sweet! She's gorgeous *I love babies* I think when my broody other half sees these pics he will be hiding my pill
Remember the little lady was despite contraception being used :nod:

Cheers everyone, off to the hospital soon, can't wait.

Was that your first child as well? :eek: Utmost respect to you!

Hi

No, Katelyn was my third. She has two older brothers. Mark was 3.3kg's and I only had a pethidine injection and some gas and air with him. Oliver was 2.5kg's, but because he was breech with the cord wrapped around most of his body, I needed a C-section. But even though I had a section with him, I insisted on having Katey as naturally as possible.

Something along those lines, although i haven't seen the child (Holly) in years, i'd rather not go into details.....

Sorry, won't mention it again.

Anway, make sure we get some more pics soon and hope the girls are home with you soon.

;)

Awhhhh :wub: sweet! She's gorgeous *I love babies* I think when my broody other half sees these pics he will be hiding my pill
Remember the little lady was despite contraception being used :nod:

Cheers everyone, off to the hospital soon, can't wait.

Oh...he may be lucky and get a baba sooner than he expected-nevermind I love him enough!

lots of congratulations from us both, good luck at the hospital, and hope they are back home as soon as possible, so you can spend more time with your two favourite ladies!

Keep us all posted, facebook as well!

what sized tank you getting for that then? :p

seriously
congratulations Germ, you are a braver man than I

The Cheeks, The Cheeks!!! :wub: Oh such a chubby bubby baby :wub:
Congrats to you both -germ-, it's the beginning of a beautiful relationship, enjoy the ride!

Congratulations Germ, to you and your girlfriend!
She is absolutely beautiful, you must feel so proud. :wub:
We expect updates on a regular basis! ;)

Most reactions

Back