Christmas Present

Angry_Platy

Sleepy Chook
Joined
Dec 13, 2003
Messages
2,867
Reaction score
2
Points
0
Location
Sleeping Somewhere. Or doing water changes. Or run
This is my new christmas present I bought or myself. I don't actually have it yet, I get it on Saturday......WOOT

hd200.jpg


It is that bike but mine is red. YAY!!!

I got my motorbike license this morning and test rode the bike 10 minutes later and said I'd take it after that. It is BRAND new. I have never had a BRAND new vehicle before.

YAY for scooters!!!!!
 
Very nice!! An awesome christmas present to yourself Although I must say that I have a thing for mopeds :*)
 
That is cool, they are a ball to ride. I never had that much fun going 30 mph. Thats awesome how much it cost you?
 
Oh man, I bought a trashed Vespa in barely working condition for $150 last summer, and it broke down in a month, but that was the best month I ever had and $150 I ever spent ^^ It didn't look nearly as pretty as the one in your picture, though. Have fun, and drive safe!
 
oooo very sexy ! !
Red even hey ?! ;) Enjoy :thumbs:
 
Ahh! Soo much fun....I've driven one at my uncles lake place... There usually illegal for people under 15 w/o a lincence so...I get to bend the rules..I just rock that much!

Thats soo cool! I love scooters!

It runs on fuel, right? I hope you didn't pay much for a electric one...those are crap..ier than the fuel ones. ;)
 
Electric.....HA HA.....as if!!!! Idiots ride those around the streets here all the time. And they have pedals.....with bicycle helmets.....:lol: Here those bikes cost around $600....

My bike cost 10 times that much. It is actually worth $6500 but they guy sold me the "demo" model.....which is kinda funny since he had only had it in the store for 2 days and I was the only person to test ride it, or sit on it.....SOO....I talked him down $500....

Its actually insured for $6500 and with my insurance policy I get new for old replacement if I have an incident in the first 2 years. Though I can imagine that if the damage was bad enough to write off the bike then the last thing I'd be worrying about is a new bike (maybe a new pair of legs or a wheelchair)....

2 sleeps to go......WOOT!!!!
 
It might fall off a cliff or get flooded to death or something. :fun:
That happens in Europe all the time right? Atleast thats what they say in the movies, and movies never lie... :D
 
SO how much did t cost? $600 or $6000?

If it was $6000, id much rather a sports bike! :P
 
Way to go A_P!

I've had my own Harley since 1992 - you're gonna love your scooter. Guess we'll have to start calling you "Scooter Trash" now!
 
Ahh! Soo much fun....I've driven one at my uncles lake place... There usually illegal for people under 15 w/o a lincence so...I get to bend the rules..I just rock that much!

Thats soo cool! I love scooters!

It runs on fuel, right? I hope you didn't pay much for a electric one...those are crap..ier than the fuel ones. ;)
They are a lot of fun, I driven them all the time w/o a license, and a couple of them bike werent even registered and I live in metro-detroit, its crazy. Ofcourse I have also driven a 4 wheeler just in soem random feild a couple times, was awesome. You only paid 6000 for a new one!? That is a lot of money for a moped, you can pick up one here easy, 1200 new.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top