FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

WhistlingBadger

Professional Cat Herder
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Tank of the Month 🏆
Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
Went cross-country skiing with the girls up on Togwotee Pass today. It was magnificent. It was just cold enough to feel like Christmas; the sky was stunningly blue (even though we live here and we're used to it), we only met two other couples on the trail and they were friendly, and we saw several huge buck mule deer on the drive home.
absorokas.JPG

ski trail.JPG

I hope your Christmas is both holly and jolly.

Thomas

Went cross-country skiing with the girls up on Togwotee Pass today. It was magnificent. It was just cold enough to feel like Christmas; the sky was stunningly blue (even though we live here and we're used to it), we only met two other couples on the trail and they were friendly, and we saw several huge buck mule deer on the drive home.
View attachment 125297

Thomas
Now that is how Christmas should look. We have sun and BBQ's.

I haven't seen blue sky like that for years. Everything around here is covered in a brown dust, including the sky.

Nice to see blue again, thanks :)

Beautiful :wub:

My wife has family in Wyoming. Sounds and looks lovely

Merry Christmas everyone!

We got a thin layer of snow today - a white Christmas. :)

View attachment 125297

View attachment 125298

Thomas
Beautiful!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back