Cherry Shrimp 3 For £1

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
The holes in my strainer on the inlet of my external filter are too big and I think they must of got sucked up into there I might be wrong they could all be hiding in the tank but I only see the odd one now and again so iv placed an old pair of tights over it to stop this happening il send you the payment now buddy if you could let me no when you are sending them so I can be in for delivery thanks mate :)

Yeh that is the problem with internal and externals , but a local friend thought he lost all of his until he came to do a water change then ended up sucking them into the bucket lol and there were loads so yh they are great little hiders, but I can't post tomorrow as at work but can post Thursday for Friday delivery

The holes in my strainer on the inlet of my external filter are too big and I think they must of got sucked up into there I might be wrong they could all be hiding in the tank but I only see the odd one now and again so iv placed an old pair of tights over it to stop this happening il send you the payment now buddy if you could let me no when you are sending them so I can be in for delivery thanks mate :)

Open up your external filter and save the little ones, every time I clean my externals I always tip out 10+ shrimp that have been sucked up, they seem to do fine in the sludge in the bottom of the filter somehow! :crazy:

Yeh that is the problem with internal and externals , but a local friend thought he lost all of his until he came to do a water change then ended up sucking them into the bucket lol and there were loads so yh they are great little hiders, but I can't post tomorrow as at work but can post Thursday for Friday delivery

Ok that's fine look forward to receiving them

Opened up the filter saved about 5 shrimp and a khuli loach lol don't no how that got in there holes in strainer arnt that big I thought they would be dead glad I checked now hopefully won't happen again

Opened up the filter saved about 5 shrimp and a khuli loach lol don't no how that got in there holes in strainer arnt that big I thought they would be dead glad I checked now hopefully won't happen again

yeh thats a shocker but spose cos of there worm like bodies they can get into anywhere lol but id watch the intake though as now youve put something over it, it will get clooged up rather fast and block the intake reducing your filteration

yeh thats a shocker but spose cos of there worm like bodies they can get into anywhere lol but id watch the intake though as now youve put something over it, it will get clooged up rather fast and block the intake reducing your filteration

Yer il keep an eye on it the tights are only a tempary thing iv ordered a propper strainer end off eBay that looks like it will do the job the holes are not too big but also not too small only thing is its from Hong Kong lol

Hi Peter could you let me know if you shipped the shrimp yesterday for delivery today as iv waited in for them and they haven't arrived and its now gone past 1pm the latest time for special delivery? Cheers mate

Hi Peter could you let me know if you shipped the shrimp yesterday for delivery today as iv waited in for them and they haven't arrived and its now gone past 1pm the latest time for special delivery? Cheers mate

Check your inbox pal I did send you a pm as couldn't get them sent out yesterday so asked if was ok to post Monday instead and I'd chuck in 10 free for the delay

Check your inbox pal I did send you a pm as couldn't get them sent out yesterday so asked if was ok to post Monday instead and I'd chuck in 10 free for the delay

Sorry mate not got your message yer Mondays fine mate no problems so il expect em Tuesday :)

Sorry mate not got your message yer Mondays fine mate no problems so il expect em Tuesday :)

No probs then, it's just I was doing water changes and got carried away , looked at time n I had missed last collection :S but yh I'll get them sent Monday for you

Hi Peter,

I'd like to get a breeding group please, if you are still heading to the post office tomorrow and if I can get the payment to you on time would you be able post them tomorrow? If not can arrange for another day this week.

Let me know and I'll send a paypal payment over for £35?

Thanks

Hi Peter,

I'd like to get a breeding group please, if you are still heading to the post office tomorrow and if I can get the payment to you on time would you be able post them tomorrow? If not can arrange for another day this week.

Let me know and I'll send a paypal payment over for £35?

Thanks

yup no problems pm sent :)

All received Peter thank you still can't see any of them tho put em in tank and they have all gone into hiding again lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back