Cherry Shrimp 3 For £1

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi peter the 30 shrimp turned up this morning all fine might have a few more off you soon thanks

Hi Peter, my shrimp & plantlets arrived safely too today. Brilliant packaging & very lively shrimp compared to my existing red cherries! Thanks for such great service :good:

Hi peter the 30 shrimp turned up this morning all fine might have a few more off you soon thanks

no problems glad your happy with them :)

Hi Peter, my shrimp & plantlets arrived safely too today. Brilliant packaging & very lively shrimp compared to my existing red cherries! Thanks for such great service :good:

thanks for the nice comments and also glad your happy with them aswel , whats the difference from your exisiting ones ? if you dont mind me asking

no problems glad your happy with them :)

thanks for the nice comments and also glad your happy with them aswel , whats the difference from your exisiting ones ? if you dont mind me asking

Not sure, I only have a dozen or so in the shrimp tank (lost most of my stock a few months ago - dodgy plants), so not much movement to see, I guess (60 litre tank). Only a couple of "babies" too, so adding your 15 babies made a lot of difference - darting everywhere. Most of my existing adult females are a very vivid, solid red but I rarely see them carrying eggs these days. Your 5 older "adult" shrimps were jumping all over each other so I'm hoping for great things in the offspring department :wub:

hi

I'd be interested in some shrimp for next week maybe, when you say breeding group what exactly is included?

If I go just for adults are you still offering discounts on 10+ shrimps - if I just go for adults rather than the breeding can you pick out males and females or is it whatever you catch at the time?

thanks

hi

I'd be interested in some shrimp for next week maybe, when you say breeding group what exactly is included?

If I go just for adults are you still offering discounts on 10+ shrimps - if I just go for adults rather than the breeding can you pick out males and females or is it whatever you catch at the time?

thanks

breeding group is 20 of my breeding group that all my others come from so male and females from my breeding group .... most females always carry eggs
adults are some of my older young from the breeding group grown on but no i can choose sexes no problem but my group is very female heavy hence why they breed so much lol produce near on 300-400 weekly

Livestock: Young Cherry Shrimp (vary in size)
Quantity for sale: 400+
Reason for Sale: WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY to many young from breeding lol
Delivery or Collection: either
Sales price: 3 for £1
Postage & Packaging: £10 via next day delivery at buyers risk
Photograph:

P1030076.jpg

P1030170.jpg

P1030754.jpg

P1030751.jpg

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

hi peter very interested in these also after subocellatus if you can help cheers

Hi Peter is it possible for you to send me another 60 shrimp iv had a problem with my filter and ended up losing alot of those you sent other week let me know if you have these and il send payment thank :)

Photograph:

P1030076.jpg

P1030170.jpg

P1030754.jpg

P1030751.jpg

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

hi peter very interested in these also after subocellatus if you can help cheers

Not breeding the pelv sub ocellated anymore sorry , if I see any pop up I'll let you know I'm mainly breeding the wild pelv taeniatus bipindi , wild pelv sacrimontis, wild pelv taeniatus nange, wild pelv taeniatus kienke, nanochromis transvestitus, wild pelv taeniatus wouri and enigmatochromis lucanusi, plus a lot of various apistogramma at the moment

Hi Peter is it possible for you to send me another 60 shrimp iv had a problem with my filter and ended up losing alot of those you sent other week let me know if you have these and il send payment thank :)

Why what happened with your filter ? And yeh pal I've still got hundreds left lol they breed faster than I can sell them which is why I started putting breeding groups up for sale aswel lol

Photograph:

P1030076.jpg

P1030170.jpg

P1030754.jpg

P1030751.jpg

Not breeding the pelv sub ocellated anymore sorry , if I see any pop up I'll let you know I'm mainly breeding the wild pelv taeniatus bipindi , wild pelv sacrimontis, wild pelv taeniatus nange, wild pelv taeniatus kienke, nanochromis transvestitus, wild pelv taeniatus wouri and enigmatochromis lucanusi, plus a lot of various apistogramma at the moment

Why what happened with your filter ? And yeh pal I've still got hundreds left lol they breed faster than I can sell them which is why I started putting breeding groups up for sale aswel lol

The holes in my strainer on the inlet of my external filter are too big and I think they must of got sucked up into there I might be wrong they could all be hiding in the tank but I only see the odd one now and again so iv placed an old pair of tights over it to stop this happening il send you the payment now buddy if you could let me no when you are sending them so I can be in for delivery thanks mate :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back