The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.

peterclarke666

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Livestock: Young Cherry Shrimp (vary in size)
Quantity for sale: 400+
Reason for Sale: WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY to many young from breeding lol
Delivery or Collection: either
Sales price: 3 for £1
Postage & Packaging: £10 via next day delivery at buyers risk
Photograph:

P1030076.jpg

P1030170.jpg

P1030754.jpg

P1030751.jpg

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Hello, was just wondering the minimum size that you were posting out?

wish i saw you on here before the classifieds :good: would of been a lot easier than emailing :shifty:

Hi Peter, my question was concerning the minimum size of your juvies.

ooo .. is £10 the cheapest postage option? - These are only £1.50 in my local store and i want 10 lol

Hi Peter, my question was concerning the minimum size of your juvies.
Well wouldn't be ones that are 1 day old lol but most of the shrimp range in size as I've got that many from 5mm to 12mm in size but all depends on what I catch when it comes to posting

ooo .. is £10 the cheapest postage option? - These are only £1.50 in my local store and i want 10 lol
yes unfortunately because send them via next day delivery to make sure they get there safe and sound and that costs £8 on its own then I inflate the bags with pure oxygen as that's the most important part of the posting process , I also include bag buddies and a small amount of java moss, and also the box in which to post them in

Could I have 10 of the larger ones please? Do you sell plants or anything as I have a newish tank that needs more foliage :)

Btw what if any are DOA?

Could I have 10 of the larger ones please? Do you sell plants or anything as I have a newish tank that needs more foliage :)

Btw what if any are DOA?

I've never had any yet but all postage is at buyers risk only as once they are packed safely and leave my hands then it's down to the delivery service

But yh I also sell floating plants and will be doing off cuts from my discus tank and many others once I get round to it lol

If they're 3 for £1, does that mean I can get 6 for £12 posted?

Yes you can lol but with the postage obviously it pays to buy in larger amounts ... Makes postage worth it lol but I know in shops cherry shrimp are usually about £2.50 each so doesn't seem to bad when you compare it to them prices lol

Any other livestock or plants for sale before I buy some?
Haha got loads of fish for sale listed in the fish part of the classifieds mainly nanochromis transvestitus , keyhole cichlids, apistogrammas etc and will be taking cuttings of some of the plants in my discus tank once I can get an I'd on what plant it is lol

Just got my shipment, nice sizes and varieties. Came exactly when specified using next day before 1pm postage and had no DOA's. They acclimatized very quickly and are currently darting about the tank having a moss lunch.Thanks again Peter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back