Cheap Tank At Aldi This Sunday

tibby25731

Fish Herder
Joined
Jan 13, 2008
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Manchester, England
Aldi are advertising a 54 litre tank with light, filter and 50w heater for £38 this Sunday. Bargain if you are looking for a small tank or a quarantine tank. if only I havd room, I would be getting one and dividing it for bettas :P
 
Aldi are advertising a 54 litre tank with light, filter and 50w heater for £38 this Sunday. Bargain if you are looking for a small tank or a quarantine tank. if only I havd room, I would be getting one and dividing it for bettas :P


good tank as i use to have it :good:
 

hmm that is mild compared to some of the tanks I've seen
I particularly like this one [url="http://www.kwzone.com/products/plastic%20t...tank%20copy.jpg"]http://www.kwzone.com/products/plastic%20t...tank%20copy.jpg[/url]
with an arrowana in a what? 20 gallon? :/

Amazing what Photoshop will do now-a-days.

Makes for very lazy advert designers...
 
Imight get one but what are the dimensions of the tank. Is it 24 inch long?
 
didn't see this theard i just post the same thing in buy/sell. opps
 

Most reactions

Back
Top