Channa Ornatipinnis Have Laid Eggs Again

england

channa aka snakehead
Joined
Dec 13, 2005
Messages
10,394
Reaction score
3
Points
0
Location
Bournemouth Dorset / Medellin Colombia
My channa ornatipinnis have given me a leaving present,i was trimming back on my duckweed,scooping out with a tub and throwing in big tank for fish

to eat and realised there were eggs.....There is still around 50+ left,stupid me....

I have sold these guys,just waiting to deliver them in two weeks,now i have aload of babies to play with until i leave,hehe
 
:hyper: :good: What a surprise! Congrats on the new eggs, thats brilliant news. How old are the pair now?
 
hehe thanks guys, well i got them sept last year,and judging by fry size and age id say got to be 2-2.5yrs old maybe 3yrs....how are your guys doing?do they seem to be more active now?Have you got any pics of them :D
 
My guys are doing brill thank you, its time for their water change tomorrow, once i've done that & replanted the plants they have uprooted, I will take some more pics, well later in the day when they are over their sulk.

They are getting really big, except one who seems determined to stay tiny, & are very active, mostly in the evenings, they just chill on their rocks in the day. Have managed to avoid any major injuries so far :good:
 
I beleive licence is still free

link how to obtain

http://www.scotland.gov.uk/Resource/Doc/47133/0009766.pdf

http://www.practicalfishkeeping.co.uk/pfk/pages/show_article.php?article_id=106
 
now I never knew that about Scotland and licenses
 

Most reactions

Back
Top