IHave2Goldfish
Fish Fanatic
- Joined
- Oct 25, 2005
- Messages
- 102
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Ok I need to know were i can get an 80-100gal tank? My fish are getting way to big for the 10gal i have right now.
any help would be appreciated.
Im looking to pay between $75-$125.
looking to get this tank for christmas.
im so excited!
no help?
any help would be appreciated.
Im looking to pay between $75-$125.
looking to get this tank for christmas.
im so excited!

no help?
), I don't see any reason why your two goldfish wouldn't be happy in there for quite some time, and you can search for a larger tank then at your leasure. Your obeying even the conservative rule of goldfish stocking (30g for first fish, 10g for additional fish), and the surface area is pretty decent in a 55g. This is just a more cost efficient solution and you may have the results by Christmas. I'm not saying don't look for a larger system, but this is an affordable solution, if you still only have the two goldfish we discussed earlier.
/www.glasscages.com/?sAction=ViewCat&lCatID=2






